13 May 2008

Jean-Do is My Hero!

“I decided to stop pitying myself. Other than my eye, two things
aren't paralyzed, my imagination and my memory”

"In my head, I churn over every sentence 10 times, delete a word,
add an adjective and learn my text by heart, paragraph by paragraph,"


(Jean Dominique Bauby)

----

Yang Maha punya kuasa
Manusia punya usaha
Daripada hanya putus asa
Lebih baik berupaya
Menjadi lebih berharga

----
if you ask for such beauty lately, it probably would be Julian Schnabel’s “The Diving Bell and the Butterfly”..I mean, for the love of Alaia (as the name being spoken in the film), besides the fact that he’s the editor in chief of Elle French (which is so cool! haha) one of the masterpiece in this world happen and started by a BLINK! He is SUPER WOW, UBER-COOL! and Schnabel just filmed it sooo beautifuly amazing for me to say! The felt within the brain, the fantasy within real, the passionated and unpassionated, the abilities and the disabilities. It just VISUALLY PRETTY! It’s a must-see! definitely...

No comments: